Monday, October 20, 2014

Life Happens

Clearly, I've been absent here for a bit now although I've still been cooking and baking a bit here and there. Unfortunately life has gotten in the way of regular updates for now. Because of this, my camera is currently packed away in a box somewhere in my parents' garage and to be honest I really just haven't been feeling very motivated. I haven't forgotten about my little blog but for now I have to take a break. Hopefully a short one.

At the risk of sounding a bit dramatic, I have to say that this year has probably been one of the worst I've been through. And this month unfortunately hasn't made this statement any less true. So... I'm currently back with my parents, living outside of the city and commuting to and from work everyday. All of my things are in boxes and to be honest I'm feeling very discouraged. I was supposed to be living in my very own grown up apartment but I've ended up going in the other direction. HOWEVER things can only get better from here. I will find a new place and it will be wonderful. Right? Right?!

Until then I'm afraid I'm not going to be making many new posts. I do have some things that I'm working on and am looking forward to shooting when I get my life back in order. Till then...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nicki,

    Sad to read about your problems in your personal life. I hope everything will be alright soon! I was looking for an emailaddress to reach you, but I can't find it anywhere on your website.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive